The website www.city-getaway.com is owned and operated by Resapart SAS, a simplified joint stock company, with capital of 10 000 €, registered in the Corporate and Trade Register of Melun under no. RCS 539 957 100, Intracommunity VAT no. FR24 539 957 100 with APE no. 6831Z, and professional card T no. T1481.
256 rue Rousseau Vaudran, 77190 Dammarie-les-Lys FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0)1 64 79 70 65
The website is hosted by: So So Wide SAS
France SAS Company with capital of € 8,000 - Registration number RCS PARIS B 539 682 013 - VAT FR39 539 682 013
48 rue Meslay 75003 Paris, France
Téléphone : +33.(0) 1 184.108.40.206 - Télécopie +33.(0) 1 43 73 18 51
The publication director is Vincent Prudhomme.
City Getaway made a declaration to the CNIL (the French Data Protection Agency: www.cnil.fr) under registration no.1573050v0.
City Getaway commits to respect the legislation concerning the protection and use of personal data and to follow all CNIL procedures.
2. Collection of your personal data
We receive and store personal data completed on our website or that you provide us by any other means. Those data are: your personal information, your contact information, your transport mode and your opinion on the quality of our services. Please note that we do not have access to your credit card details, those data are managed directly by our partner Paybox.
Most of the information requested on our website is mandatory in order for you to register to your personal account on City-Getaway.com or to book an apartment. Mandatory information is indicated with an asterisk (*).
If you use any social media featured on our website, we will have access to the information stored by this media, i.e. name, gender, picture and other information you have chosen to make available.
Incoming and outgoing calls may be recorded, in order to improve the quality of our service.
Your personal data as well as call records will be kept for a reasonable time period, as defined by the CNIL.
3. Use of your personal data
We use your personal data in order to provide you with the apartment booked on our website, to create your personal account, to manage your booking, to fix any issue related to our service, to communicate with you, to inform you about our offers, and to get your opinion on our website and service.
You may receive from us newsletters or emails presenting offers that might interest you. If you do not wish to receive those emails, you can indicate it to our customer service, easily reachable from our Contact Section. To know your rights, please read the paragraph below your rights regarding your personal data.
4. Sharing of your data
Personal information we collect is shared with:
- City Getaway employees, in order to best manage your bookings, to answer your potential questions and to send you our commercial offers.
- Property owners or their representatives, to best organize your arrival and your stay in the apartment (number of guests, babies, arrival time, etc.)
- Serviced apartment residences we reference on our website, if you have made a booking in their residence.
- Legal organizations, when required by law or to investigate illegal or fraudulent activities.
We automatically collect some data on you or your computer when you visit City-Getaway.com: your IP address, your Web browser software and the referring website. We store as well the information on how you got on our website (search engine, etc.) and the pages visited. This information is used to improve the quality of our website to make your experience more pleasant.
You can reject the installation of a cookie on your computer, by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, by rejecting the cookie, you will not have access to some parts of our website. To learn more on how to accept or reject cookies, please visit the CNIL website (www.cnil.fr).
6. Your rights regarding your personal data
In accordance with article 39 and following of legislation n° 78-17 from January, 6th 1978, modified in 2004 concerning data protection rights, anyone can have access, modify or delete his/her personal data, by contacting City Getaway's customer service:
- By regular mail, at address 256 rue Rousseau Vaudran, 77190 Dammarie-les-Lys.
- By email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Protection of your personal data
We will protect your data the following ways:
- Access to your personal account is protected by a login and a password.
- Only authorized employees will have access to your personal data, and they will access them only if it is part of their duties.
- Your credit card details are fully encrypted and protected. The protocol used is SSL linked with e-banking.
- Your personal data are stocked on a SQL server, accessible in SSL mode (Secure Sockets Layers) with a login and a password.